Saturday, January 28, 2012

Man on a Ledge, Sam Worthington Can Stand on my Ledge

The title isn't suppose to be dirty. I mean stand on my ledge as a in a ledge outside my window. Haha. Well Man on a Ledge is freaking awesome (Rotten Tomatoes and Katie can suck it!) Sam Worthington is super hot and so is Jamie Bell and so is Edward Burns. This movie was super intense and good. I was on the edge of my seat (Woman on an edge).
The movie is about Nick Cassidy (Sam Worhtington) who is an escape convict standing on the ledge of a huge building in New York. Nick is an excop who was accused of stealing the Monarch diamond from David Englander (Ed Harris). When negotiators go to talk him down (Edward Burns and Elizabeth Banks), the feel that his is not out to jump but has alterior motives. His alterior motives is to get the Monarch diamond from David Englander and prove that Nick is innocent. Nick's brother, Joey (Jamie Bell), and Joey's girlfriend, Angie (Genesis Rodriguez) are sneaking into Englander's bank to get to the diamond.
This movie is super intense and there are some twists and turns that you don't expect. Then Sam Worthington is jumping around on the building and the made me super nervous. I didn't want him to fall (you know that he won't but it still makes you nervous). If you like heist movies and hot dudes, check this movie out. The movie is rated PG-13 for violence and some language.

No comments:

Post a Comment