Monday, May 24, 2010

Lost The Season Finale

After 6 seasons and 6 years, the tv show Lost is now over. I loved this show. I didn't care so much that they didn't answer like ANY questions but that's okay. I still enjoyed the show. Lots of people stopped watching but I watched all the way to the end.
Last night was the season finale and I didn't get to watch it last night for 2 reasons. First was Steven's seminary graduation that I had to go to. I didn't want to go. I didn't even go to mine cause I was working which was my excuse to not go. That was so boring. Second reason I didn't get to watch Lost was because we had too many things recording on the DVR so it didn't record Lost. That made me mad so I just watched it this after noon on Hulu.
The season finale was pretty epic. It ended the show but only answered some questions. But I still liked it. SPOILER It was so sad how Jack died. :( I liked Jack. The actor Mathew Fox is a hottie. But everyone died on that show. Some of the survivers got off of the island though. Kate, Saywer, Miles, Claire, Richard, and that pilot guy LePedis got off. And the smoke monster/Locke died. He was shot by Kate. That was pretty cool. And Ben got beat up again. That is so funny. I was sad when Jack died though. He was a hottie.
Well goodbye Lost. I will miss you even though I have no idea why most of the things on that show happened. Haha. Lost is the best.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I gotta admit I don't really much of what you're talking about. Maybe I'll figure out what Lost is about someday, but I might never get around to watching it. I can relate to a ending to a fun show - bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What show of yours ended? Haha no one knows what I am talking about when it comes to Lost. I don't even know. ;)

    ReplyDelete