Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What a sucky way to end a series.

I just finished watching the tv show Angel. This show is a spin off of the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I liked this show (except the fourth season) and it had a really hot guy in it. David Boreanaz.

This show was about Angel the vampire with a soul who went to L.A. to save the world. It was super awesome. There was lots of fighting and demon slaying and junk like that. It was really cool.
This show ran for five seasons which were good except for the the fourth season. That season was crap with annoying people and annoying problems. There was also tons of humor and funny crap. Like in the fifth season, Angel got turned into a puppet. I was laughing so hard. There are a lot of funny pop culture references that are silly.
But the thing I hate the most was how it ended. SPOILER They just go into a huge battle and then the end. They don't solve anything. We don't even know who dies or if Angel or Spike get to become human like the prophacy said. Man did that suck. Well it was good while it lasted. Now I have to find something else to fill my time. Maybe I will read a book. ;)

1 comment:

  1. That does sound like a sucky ending! I hate it when all the loose ends are left unsolved or not even hinted at! Things like that just ruin the whole thing for me really. It's endings like those that make you suspect if they just wanted to cancel the series and didn't really know a proper way to.

    ReplyDelete