Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Movie Guide for the Year

So I am imdb.com and I just looked up what movies come out every weekend and I just made my movie guide for the rest of the year. I have a couple of weeks where I don't want to see any of the movies that come out, but I will tell you all the other weeks. :)

June 3- X-Men: First Class
June 10- Super 8
June 17- Green Lantern
June 24- Bad Teacher
July 1- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (way excited)
July 8- Horrible Bosses
July 15- nothing (Harry Potter comes out this week)
July 22- Captain America
July 29- Cowboys and Aliens
August 5- Rise of the Planet of the Apes and The Change Up
August 12- 30 Minutes or Less
Augut 19- Fright Night
August 26- Don't Be Afraid of the Dark and Apollo 18
September 2- The Debt
September 9- Warrior
September 16- nothing
September 23- nothing
September 30- What's Your Number?
October 7- Real Steel
October 14- The Thing
October 21- Contagion and Paranormal Activity 3
October 28- In Time
November 4- Tower Heist
November 11- Jack and Jill and Immortals
November 18- nothing (this is the day that the next Twilight movie comes out and I'm not going to see it)
November 25- nothing
December 9- The Sitter (this movie may come out sooner, Aug. 5)
December 16- Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
December 23- The Darkest Hour
December 30- nothing

Way super excited and I will be making posts on these movies after I see them. So check back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment