Thursday, June 17, 2010

Defiance. A WWII Movie

I watched Defiance the other day and it was pretty good. It's about the four Bielski brothers who save over a thousand Jews from death by hiding them in the Belarussian forest. This movie is based on true events. Daniel Craig (James Bond) and Liev Schreiber (Wolverine) are the two main characters. They have different ideas on how to stay alive. Tuvia Bielski (Craig) wants to hid all the Jews in a forest camp, while Zus (Schreiber) wants to fight. So Zus goes and joins the Russian army that is also hiding in the forest.
This is a good movie but it's rated R for language and violence. I like historical action movies and especially WWII stuff. I still think everyone should see it eventhough there are a few swear words in it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034303/

2 comments:

  1. I like all the historical and war movies I've seen so far and this movie sounds like it has a good storyline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Historical war movies are pretty great. I like the ones I have seen.

    ReplyDelete