Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Buffy the Vampire Slayer


So I finally finished watching all 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was pretty good and I liked it. Most people would think that it is a stupid show that is for little girls and girls who like Twilight and crap like that. Well to tell you, this show is not for little girls. This show is a TV-14 show. There is sexual inuendos and sex and some mild language and violence and stuff like that. So not for little girls. Definatly a big girl show. Also, this show is not for those stupid Twilight fans (tonight is the 3rd Twilight movie premier and my sister is going and she made my dad go to the screening of all three of the movies). This is the real vampires that die in sunlight and can be staked through the heart and DON'T SPARKEL!! These are the real vampire, but they don't turn into bats thank goodness. Though, they do get vampire ugly (they get weird forehead things and stuff when they go vamp).
But the show did have a bunch of hot guys. Like Buffy's vampire boyfriend Angel (David Boreanaz) who got his own series Angel (which I am almost finished with) and her other boyfriend Ryle Finn (Marc Blucas). There were other hot guys too, but these are just the main ones. Well Spike was okay (James Marsters) he was more funny than anything. But this was a fun show and I did enjoy watching it. Since it was made in the late 90's and early 2000's some of the styles and jokes were kind of old but that's okay cause I like some of the stuff. :) Well it was a good show and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it yet.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a single episode. Unfortunately Twilight has ruined vampires for me. Maybe this series will kinda restore them for me. Like you said, these are the REAL vampires, not the cheesy ones. I like the vampire in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. That's a REAL vampire too!

    ReplyDelete