Friday, October 15, 2010

Red

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2156856857/
This morning, I saw the new movie Red. This is a funny movie about a bunch of retired CIA agents. It starts out with Frank Moses (Bruce Willis) and he is having problems with retirement. Everyday he calls his pension worker lady, Sarah, just to talk to her and he likes her. Well one night, a bunch of people come to kill him so he kills all of them and goes to get Sarah cause they are probably out to kill her, too. Well he talks to a bunch of the people he used to work with and finds out that people want him and a bunch of them dead cause of work they did years earlier in Guatemala. They have to fight for their lives to uncover the secrets and they have to do it against a CIA assassin (Karl Urban <3).
This movie was really funny and they blew people up and there was a lot of guns and shooting and there was fighting and there was Karl Urban!!!!!! I like Karl, he is hot hot hot. But he gets his butt kicked by Bruce Willis. I was laughing to cause there were some funny jokes and funny parts and stuff. I really liked this movie and it was only rated PG-13 for violence and some language. So my friends could go see it if they wanted to.
Well the one part that I was laughing the hardest at was when Frank, Sarah, and the crazy Marvin are at a cargo place at an airport. They were trying to get away from a helicopter that was shooting at them and these other people have them trapped. Well Marvin has been carrying around a pink stuffed pig and he unzips it and pulls out a grenade launcher and shoots it at someone and they blow up. I don't know why I was laughing so hard, I guess it's just cause I didn't expect them to shoot it at the guy. I kind of expected them to shoot it near him so he dies that way.
He is so freaking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: