Friday, October 22, 2010

Silly Movie Trailer

The other day, I was imdb.com looking at stuff and I found this freaking hilarious trailer. It's for a movie called Paul. There are these two syfi nerds driving across America to go to a convention or something and they come across an alien. It looks super silly. I want to see it.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3340736793/

These two guys were together in the movie Shaun of the Dead and that movie is really funny. I also looked up the cast and a ton of people from SNL and Arrested Development are in the movie. Comment on what you think of the trailer and if you are going to go see it.

1 comment:

  1. I loved it when Nick Frost first sees the alien! He just laughs and faints! And Paul the alien is almost cute when he smiles....in a.....creepy.......sorta.......way.....maybe.....I guess......

    I don't know if I'll see it, but it looks like there are some funny parts in it.

    ReplyDelete