Monday, February 7, 2011

One Year Winner

YEA!!! It is my blogs one year aniversary. Last year I started with the Superbowl, well last night was the Superbowl and guess what? I picked a winning team! Yea! Finally, my losing streak is broken and I have finally won. We will have to see if there will be a Superbowl next year and I can pick another winning team. There might not be a season next year because there is this big conflict with the different owners and they have been refunding season tickets. :( No football would be sad. Oh well.
It is the one year anniversary of my blog and that is super cool. I didn't think I could make it this long and I want to thank all of the people who read my blog and have given comments and support. That is awesome and thank you all. If you still haven't become a follower of my blog, please do so. :) :) :) :) :)

Comment below on which Superbowl commercial was your favorite.

1 comment:

  1. One year anniversary?! YAY! I am glad you made it this far too! I guess this means my blog's anniversary is coming up soon...

    Possibly no season next year? That sounds like some messed up horror story: "The Year Without Football"

    You should write that book ;)

    ReplyDelete