Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dang Kirk is fat. jk. He is hot and a whore.

I was just watching "The Immunity Syndrome" and Kirk looked so fat in his shirt. I don't know why it was so funny. Now I'm watching "A Private Little War" and I was laughing at the stupid "Maka Root" the one that is suppose to move but the lady is totally moving it. So funny. This show is so great. And in "A Private Little War" the stupid monkey thing that attacks Kirk. This is a great show with its dumb looking special effects. Oh look, Kirk is making out with a whore woman. So Kirk. Haha. Another monkey thing. This show is the best. I wish the monkey thing would kill the whore woman but she dies later. Too bad she didn't die now.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...There's not many people in this world who are hot, fat, and a whore all at the same time.....JK. I love Kirk.

    ReplyDelete