Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yea for zombie movies!!!


I just finished watching 28 Weeks Later with my roommates. It's not that bad of a movie. It was definetly scarier than the first one. And it had Jeremy Renner, but he dies!! And you see him die in a very horrible way. AHHHH!! I didn't like how he died and they prolonged his death. But it wasn't too bad. Rated r for swearing and bloody gore and a side boob shot. I was watching it with my roommates and we were screaming and yelling at the tv. You know how it is. You get so worked up by the movie and especially in scary movies. We were screaming when the zombies were coming and we were yelling things like, "Run" and "There's a zombie." All sorts of stuff. It was way fun. And I like Jeremy Renner.

1 comment:

  1. I've kinda heard the plot of 28 days later and thought it sounded interesting. I don't really know about the plot of the sequel 28 weeks later though....Isn't there some still left with the infection they didn't know about until they find out or something like that?

    ReplyDelete