Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Epic Failure

Stupid Colts!!! They were suppose to win. What losers. Dumb interception at the end. And stupid fumbles. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I am sooooo super mad. Blah. Well I guess congradulation Saints on winning the first super bowl you have ever gone to. That's three years that the teams I want to win haven't and it all started with my team the Patriots. The Patriots should have won and they would have had the perfect season. No losses UNTIL the super bowl. AHHH!!! I'm just mad. And now I'm really exaushed, which is weird cause I have drank almost 2 liters of Diet Coke with Lime. :( I bet if Kirk was the quarterback they would have won by a million points. Kirk would have beaten anyone, especially a football team with Gorns, Klingons, Romulans, and anything else that thinks they could take on Kirk. I bet if they cloned Kirk and had 11 Kirks, they would absolutly destroy anything. Whatever. But football with Kirk would be sooooooo cool.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!! Kirk as quarterback! That would have saved the game for sure. He'd probably penalized for practicing his Judo on the field. ;) if you catch my drift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super haha. Judo. Haha. I dont think I really catch your drift. Does it have to do with his womanizing ways?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time...actually no. Shocker! For once Kirk's womanizing ways don't apply here. I was thinking that he'd get penalized because he would do Judo on the other football players instead of the traditional tackle and probably severely wound the other team....hahaha.....but maybe we could think of a way to apply his womanizing ways on the football field if we tried ;)

    ReplyDelete