Monday, April 12, 2010

All of Me

This weekend I watched a movie called All of Me with Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin. It is were a lawer, Roger (Martin), is going to change the will of a rich millionair, Edwina (Tomlin), who is going to die and she wants all her money to go to a young woman who she is going to put her soul into. Roger thinks Edwina is crazy cause you can't put your soul in another body...or so you think. It can be done but her soul accidently goes into Roger's body and she controls the right half of his body. Well now he has to get her out of his body. This movie was pretty funny. Especially when Roger had to go to the bathroom but his left hand go hurt. That was funny. Oh and there was Gone With the Wind references. But I liked the movie and you should see it.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3669295385/

6 comments:

  1. Haha....that does sound like a fun scenario!
    Question time!:

    If you could control the right half of someone else's body whose would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to inhabit any guys body because the inside is not the fun side. I prefer the outside cause you can do more things there. Which reminds me. Which side of a bird has the most feathers? The outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a really dirty though I could have posted here....but I don't think I should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well post it cause you can't start to tell me something then not. You know I hate that more than anything. So do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude! That was the one I was telling you about! It's farreakin' hilarious, huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The part where Edwina enters his body, oh man, that takes good acting skills! And, even though it's inappropriate, I love the part where he gets it on with the girl, lol! "Rhett Butler, Ashley Wilkes, Clark Gable!" Ha ha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete