Sunday, April 18, 2010

Charlie Bartlett and my Aunt Flo

Well the other day Aunt Flo came to visit me for the month and I was really not happy. I was thinking violent thoughts of getting into my uterus and scrapping the lining of it to stop Aunt Flo. I bet we all do this. Well it reminded me of a scene from the movie Charlie Bartlett. Funny movie. Well it has Anton Yelchin (Chekov for the new Star Trek) in it and he is a funny actor. Well he is aditioning for a school play and he does this funny scene from some play called the Misadventures of a Teenage Renegade. Well I just thought this was really funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuzWnbPM0hc

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Those are some violent thoughts. Phlegmatic and I saw a billboard the other day that said, "Heavy Periods?" Sad to say, we thought of you only because we sympathize for you. I'm sorry! Well I will have to watch that movie clip with Anton Yelchin tomorrow - I'm going to bed. I'll comment on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was pretty funny. Poor girl. That would suck! The way he did it was just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I was laughing pretty hard at that part.

    ReplyDelete