Monday, March 22, 2010

Ponyo!

This is a good movie. HAM! This is a Japanese anime movie but the same people who do the movies Princess Mononoke and Castle in the Sky and Kiki's Delivery Service. Ponyo is a movie about a goldfish princess named Ponyo. She seeks away from her dad and is found by a 5 year old boy named Souske. Well they become friends but her dad comes and gets her. She wants to go back to Souske so she uses her magic to turn herself into a girl. She then goes to Souske, but she accidentally set magic lose on the earth and has disrupted the balance of nature. So in order to correct the balance, Souske and Ponyo have to have a test of love and if they pass the balance is restored. Well they pass of course.
This movie is cute and funny. Well maybe it was funny to use because it was Sunday night at 10 o clock and my friends were watching with me. But we were laughing pretty good. Also there is a lot of famous people's voices in the movie. Like Matt Damon. Haha. It's a good movie.
HAM!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0876563/

4 comments:

  1. I own this movie but I've never watched it! hahaha how lame.... And I love anime movies! What is wrong with me?! I need to go watch it. Now that I know how cute it is I'll put that on my to do list.

    Did you like Castle in the Sky? I like it! :D It's been so long since I've seen it. I used to claim that it was a weird movie but that just a defense mechanism before I embraced my Japanese culture loving side without caring what other people think about that....haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and I probably already told you this but.....

    Hetalia is going to have a movie and it comes out this year!!!!!!! I am SO excited! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What! You have Ponyo and you haven't seen it. Dang what is up with you. See it cause it rocks. And have fun with your Hetalia movie.

    ReplyDelete